This will be rather tough as most of my music is in azn. I'll skip anything that isn't in english, unless i really love the song. ^^
Step 1: Put your MP3 player or whatever on random.
Step 2: Post the first line(s) from the first 30 songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song.
Step 3: Let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 4: Bold out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Step 5: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING
1. Things fall apart and things die. So c'mon c'mon c'mon be alive. -> Rustic Overtones - C'mon
2. Escape from the sinking! Do you see what I mean?
3. Say goodbye. Lose your friends. Make them go. Don't need them around.
4. I'm not wearing underwear today! -> Avenue Q - I'm not wearing underwear today
5. You're the caller, you're the movement and the spin...
6. See them creep out at night, like you see them walk the streets -> The Aquabats - Fashion Zombies!
7. I would like to tell you, I would like to say... -> She Wants Revenge - I don't wanna fall in love.
8. Look at the blueprints as they disappear -> Authority Zero - Revolution
9. They made up their minds, and they started packing
10. I'm not a stranger [Just a little strange] -> Paranoid Social Club - Pusherman
11. This is the greatest and best song in the world. -> Tenacious D - Tribute
12. We live in a free world, I whistle down the wind
13. Another head hangs lowly, time to slowly take it
14. I know you feel like this just can't be, it's too late for your friends and your family
15. I'm your only friend, I'm not your only friend
16. So she said what's the problem, baby? -> Counting Crows - Accidentally in love
17. You insult me in my home, you're forgiven this time
18. We need cash. -> Jow/Tally Hall/what Jillin said - Break it Down
19. Once upon a time at the foot of a great mountain, there was a town where the people known as Happyfolk lived
20. Hey, everybody's looking but they never can see.
21. Times have changed! Our kids are getting worse!
22. You easily get angry over trifles
23. Once upon a midnight, deary, I woke with something in my head
24. Well the rain keeps on coming down
25. Been a whole lot easier since the bitch left town
26. New York City. [uh-huh] Center of the universe. -> Rent - Santa Fe
27. I wanna be your gentleman.
28. Skapadapadabaasdgjasdjghsa I'M A SCATMAN!
29. Knocked up 9 months ago, and what she's fitting to have she don't know
30. [song title], open all the doors and let you out into the world -> Semisonic - Closing Time